Flying with Lots of Cash
Can I fly with large sums of cash?
- How long does a fuel stop for a private jet flight take?
- Why should I hire a plane with Paramount Business Jets?
- How do you organize a private jet for an organ transplant?
- Can I bring my oxygen tank on board the aircraft?
- Do private jets accommodate passengers that are overweight?
- How much rest does the crew need before they can depart again?
- What is a charter flight?
- Do I have to stop for customs when I fly on a private jet?
- What is a private jet floating fleet?
- What are the disadvantages of on-demand private jet charter model?
Yes, you can. This is a common occurrence for many private jet clients. For example, members of royal families may fly with millions of dollars in cash on their person.
You can fly with up to $5 million in cash as long as you declare that cash when going through customs. For domestic trips, there’s no limit and no need to declare it.
##Is there a fee for bringing a large sum of cash with you when you go through customs? No, there is no additional fee for bringing a large amount of cash. Simply state how much you have when passing through customs and it will not be a problem.
For example, we have previously been responsible for flying 15 Saudi princesses to the US. Each one had one million dollars in cash as well as a substantial amount of gold and diamonds. Because they declared this at customs, there were no issues.