NFL Pro BowlAllegiant Stadium, Paradise, Nevada
Charter a Private Jet to the NFL Pro Bowl
The best teams in pro football face off every year in the Super Bowl.
But, before that, the best players in pro football face off in the Pro Bowl, NFL’s signature event leading up to the championship game.
Pro Bowl players – around 90 of them -- are chosen by votes of fans, players and coaches. And, while the game itself doesn’t mean much, the honor of being named a Pro Bowler certainly does.
If you’d like to go to see all the stars of professional football take the field at the same time, Paramount Business Jets can arrange a flight for you to the following nearby airports.
- McCarran International Airport, KLAS, LAS, Las Vegas, United States (2 miles)
- North Las Vegas Airport, KVGT, VGT, Las Vegas, United States (8 miles)
- Nellis AFB Airport, KLSV, LSV, Las Vegas, United States (12 miles)
- Henderson Airport, KHND, HSH, Henderson, United States (20 miles)
- Boulder City Municipal Airport, KBVU, BLD, Boulder City, United States (21 miles)
- Jean Airport, K0L7, 0L7, Jean, United States (24 miles)
- Sky Ranch Airport, K3L2, 3L2, Sandy Valley, United States (33 miles)
- Echo Bay Airport, K0L9, 0L9, Overton, United States (43 miles)
- Creech AFB Airport, KINS, INS, Indian Springs, United States (43 miles)
- Calvada Meadows Airport, NV74, NV74, Pahrump, United States (47 miles)
Get a Quick Quote Online and Book
Your Jet Early!
Booking early has many advantages. Enter a few details below to start planning your private jet flight to the NFL Pro Bowl.
The game has gone through many changes over the years – in where it’s played, how the teams are chosen and even rule adjustments.
It was officially called the AFC-NFC Pro Bowl through 2013, with one team comprised of the all-stars of the National Football Conference, the other of all-stars from the American Football Conference.
But, in 2014, it was changed to have two NFL Hall of Famers serve as team captains who select sides (from the pre-selected player roster) a few days ahead of the game. NFC and AFC players appear on both teams.
And, while the usual game site has been Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii, it has been played other places and the league is considering taking it to stadiums outside the United States in the future. League officials believe they can drum up support for the game of football internationally if they take the Pro Bowl outside the country.
Even though players whose teams will be playing in the Super Bowl don’t play in the Pro Bowl – they are replaced by alternates – there is still a large concern about injuries to players in a game played just for the fun of the fans.
So the rules have been changed to make the game safer. Among the different rules in the Pro Bowl:
- Intentional grounding is legal.
- No blitzes are allowed.
- Players cannot rush a punt, PAT, or FG attempt.
- There is no motion or shifting by the offense.
- Kickoffs are eliminated with teams starting on their own 25 after the opposing team scores.
The players are paid with those on the losing team getting about $25,000 and those on the winning team getting about $50,000.
- 2016: AFC 20 – NFC 13
- 2017: AFC 24 – NFC 23
- 2018: AFC 26 – NFC 7
- 2019: AFC 38 – NFC 33
- 2021: AFC 41 – NFC 35
Please bear in mind that each of these games were played out during the next year, i.e., 2016 game was played out in 2017, 2017 in 2018, and so forth.
After the game
- Seeing the Grand Canyon from above must be a truly unique experience, so why not having one in a helicopter?
- If you like European architecture and buildings, you'll Las Vegas enchanting. There's simply so much to do! You can see the French Eiffel Tower or have a Gondola ride, and sleep in a Venetian Hotel afterwards! A truly European experience.
- Yet another wonderful spot to see in the city is the Bellagio Resort and its marvelous Fountain Show. What's worth noting is that you don't have to pay a dime to see the Fountain Show!
- Caesar's Palace is a must-see, even if you're just planning to take a glimpse instead of booking a night.
- If you'd like to experience what it was like living in Ancient Egypt, take a look at the Luxor hotel. Well, it might look a little different from the original Egyptian pyramids, but hopefully, the amazing statues outside will make up for it.
- And many, many more attractions.